Incab curtains

robroy:
Speaking as a renowned poofy curtain user myself. :smiley:
Over 230/250 quid for a set of curtains? :open_mouth: wtf! AND for a co. motor not an owner driver ? :open_mouth:
And those type of sites that do not publish prices are doing it for one obvious reason, they just makes me log out immeadiately, …a bit like jobs advertised with no wage details.

I’m 100% all for making your second home (or in some cases first) as comfortable as possible, and personalised to your own tastes…irrespective if those tastes do or do not fit in with other drivers (I just add that bit to my ‘couldn’t give a [zb]’ list btw) …but where do you draw the line on spending your hard earned?
It’s nearly up there with you clowns who spend into thousands on light bars and spots on your boss’s motor. :unamused:

I’m with biggriffin on this, head down yer local market, buy some material, and get your Mrs to knock up a set, as I did, add tassels and frills to individual taste…or lack of. :laughing:
The ones I have, she made in 2003, been in about 6 trucks. and adjusted so, still going strong, washed every year, albeit slightly faded.

How much, Haberdashery head on, the ones in our front room are fully lined, and fitted, were only £90…

My truck curtains, are lined,thermal backed frilly tassels, been in 5 trucks so 13years old, cost me £40 and a bunch of flowers for the lady who makes them. I think it’s time soon for a new set, Might cost me £50. Bloody Brexit