Aerial banner

alexsaville:
I posted on ‘Old Time Lorries’ etc

Hi alexsaville,

A fair question, so here goes…

The Forum Index Page:
OLD TIME LORRIES, COMPANIES AND DRIVERS
… … This forum is for us all to indulge in a little nostalgia and remember with rose coloured glasses how much better it was in the olden days …

A moderator moved the topic for being… off topic in that forum.

alexsaville:
… and I notice it’s shunted onto ‘Bullys Truckstop Bar’, whatever that is.

Some of the guys who only post in the Old Time Forum seem to think they can just plonk stuff in there that might better belong in another forum.

Here’s what belongs in Bully’s Bar:

The Forum Index Page also:
BULLY’S TRUCKSTOP BAR
The place to unwind, tell a few tall tales, talk football, discuss news, even chat about the weather … anything BUT TRUCKING !!!

Here’s a link to the Forum Index Page:

Trucknet UK (Give it a try!!)

alexsaville:
Are the Moderators frightened of Democracy?

Understandable if the whole thing had been completely deleted, but that wasn’t the case.

alexsaville:
If so why not close down Trucknet, or is the revenue stream more valuable than Democracy?

Alex

Sorry Alex, but I’m completely missing the point you’re trying to make here. :frowning:

The “revenue stream” (your words) is unaltered by whichever forum a topic is in. :confused:

…unless you think we charge you more for posting in Bully’s Bar rather than in the Old Time Forum? :confused:

Thinking of “revenue stream,” just how much was your last TN membership renewal? :grimacing:

BTW Alex, this is a Feedback type of question, so we could have moved it to… The Feedback Forum, but that might have attracted another complaint. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:bulb: Carryfast got this one spot-on, and he manged it with a single sentence. :open_mouth: :wink: :grimacing: