London to Brighton Commercial run

Greetings All.
Hope you are all well. Is there any news regarding the London to Brighton run this year?
I’ve got a feeling it might be cancelled,sadly, due to this wretched virus.
All the best,stay safe,regards,900x20.

I have lots of pics that I took many years ago at Brighton, early 70’s at a guess, I wonder how many of the vehicles entered still exist nowadays?

Pete.

Cancelled

I am looking forward to the British Grand Prix behind closed doors. I cant imagine anything more boring than F1 with no spectators

Wheel Nut:
Cancelled

http://www.hcvs.co.uk/

I am looking forward to the British Grand Prix behind closed doors. I cant imagine anything more boring than F1 with no spectators

F1 with spectators [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent while in furlough

blue estate:

Wheel Nut:
Cancelled

http://www.hcvs.co.uk/

F1 with spectators [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent while in furlough

Beat me to it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I had seen the Great Dorset Steam Fair had pulled plug so had already checked London - Brighton this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

windrush:
I have lots of pics that I took many years ago at Brighton, early 70’s at a guess, I wonder how many of the vehicles entered still exist nowadays?

Pete.

Mine does of course Pete, and you probably saw it at Brighton, did every one from 1971-1981 with the exception of '79 when we took a 1946 Bedford O type that my brother and me had done up for the original owners of my Albion by way of thanks for accommodating it. The Bedford still exists but has been tucked away for years, I believe a member of the family is about to get it going and out again. I’ve still got the 1971 programme (my first ever rally) and most of the motors still exist though rarely with the same owner.
Bernard

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I expect there are a few still around but in different liveries now Bernard? I will have to get the pics out and have a look, I probably have a lot from various shows back in the seventies and eighties?

Pete.

windrush:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I expect there are a few still around but in different liveries now Bernard? I will have to get the pics out and have a look, I probably have a lot from various shows back in the seventies and eighties?

Pete.

If you’re not sure about any of the vehicles and want to know more, post a picture and I’ll tell you what if anything I know about it. I’ve seen a lot of them in 49 years of shows. I can think of some still about that have changed hands (and cabs, bodies and liveries) several times. Of course some of the motors I saw being driven and shown in the early days are now so old and impracticable they’re laid up in sheds and museums, as are some of the owners, the ones that are not searching the great scrapyard in the sky for their next project! :smiley:
Bernard

Greetings,All
Thanks for the info. on the Brighton Run,shame it’s cancelled.Hopefully,it will be back next year.
Regards,stay safe,900x20. :cry: :frowning: