BRS 2021: what would nationalisation look like?

HA -erERF-NGC-EUROPEAN,you new what you were resurrecting the old B.R.S. subject po at lest BEWICK and Buzzer have stuck to their views from years ago .

Wheelnut thank you for the abridged version of the 1948 transport act…all the railways,19 canals 246 road haulage firms all under the British transport commission.:The road transport executive: were agents for the “central transport consultative committee”. Basically none of the ordinary workers whatever industry they were in, never stood a chance,so why would you, or even me, go and knock your nuts out for who, government ministers, whoo probably never did days manual in their lives…there is my answer to LAZY drivers…

also if yourself had been involved in a BRS DEPOT you would have done as you were told,at the interview with the manager " forget what you have done in the past you work as we say do asv your told and have a job for life with a pension… "once i had got the job i was never covered in cow ■■■■ again, nice blue overhauls.if going from 15+hours a day, to maybe 9or10 was rare, nice and clean clolthes, digs booked before you left the depot how bad was that.dbp.