Cf 75 exhaust fault

fellas my woes continue after last reset drove it like nanna going to church and it lasted nearly two weeks before faulting (might have been in a hurry to get home that day)., back to dealer reset and off for a drive (I did tell them about the static nox test). it faulted on freeway noticed before cat nox sensor reading erratically when it faulted. Back and change nox sensor. drove local next few days all good next day on the freeway after 15 minutes fault again.
Temp gauge on the way to freeway was consistant approx 1/4 (75 degrees i think) prior to faulting it was just under half on the gauge. Gauge does fluctuate quite regularly under different conditions.
Is there anything else to look for (I know you guys dont have a crystal ball) maybe fuel pressure or turbo boost. noticed on davie it had a low fuel pressure fault 5 months ago inactive. I remember this didn’t know what it was and it went away after 15 or 20 minutes. I have a good indy with a jaltest that wants to help but we are a bit lost.