Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

Spardo:

rigsby:
I hope the last one isn’t your usual standard of driving Patrick , I would love to know how it ended up in such a mess .
Whoever did it must be awarded 100% for effort .

All interesting photos but as to the last one, how would you do that? It didn’t crash into those doors and pretty sure it didn’t crash into anything, no damage at the front. Dropped from a height?

rigsby:
I hope the last one isn’t your usual standard of driving Patrick , I would love to know how it ended up in such a mess .
Whoever did it must be awarded 100% for effort .

Froggy55:

pv83:
Wagons MB used for testing… in the bottom pic, the flexibilty of the chassis was being tested…

No doubt, Mr. Pete Smith will have something to say about all this in 3…2…1… :laughing:

Did they pour molten cast iron in the mixer until the chassis folded?

Hiya Rigsby, you’re alright mate? No, even if I’d tried really hard, I wouldn’t be able to end up like that, only the true professionals can pull such a trick :wink:

Not sure what they were brewing in the mixer Paul, but I’ve seen a photo of a old and battered F10 or F12 some years ago, and the chassis just cracked after years of abusing at the Antwerp docks and shifting leaking containers with chemicals in it…

It might have rolled over at a construction site David?