Transport planner / Dispatch

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well given the times.

After managing my small fleet for over 4 years I realized that things won’t run smoothly unless I have someone in the office to search for loads full-time. When you are a driver as well this becomes an impossible task.

What do you think about a transport planning/dispatching Office that could service the small transport companies (2, 3, 4 trucks) for a small fix fee ? Are there already companies like this ?
Would any of you use this service ? What do you think a fair price would be for this service ?
Would the ability to push trucks to all of Europe’s countries help ? (Or bring them back to the UK)

Any idea or feedback will be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Alex

alexmunteanux:
Any idea or feedback will be appreciated.

Hi Alex,

Please have a read of forum rule #5, because you’re very close to breaking that rule. :wink:

Hello,

Sorry about that ,
Please feel free to delete my post , Breaking the rules is not my intention.

Kind regards,
Alex

alexmunteanux:
Hello,

Sorry about that ,
Please feel free to delete my post , Breaking the rules is not my intention.

Kind regards,
Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for respecting the forum rules. :smiley:

Your post isn’t quite an advert (only one word missing though!!), but it does invite discussion, so it’s OK.

I’d suggest that anybody wishing to make any arrangements does so by use of the Private Messaging (PM) system.

I do understand the pivot point your facing though, because it is mighty difficult to decide the point at which you’re more use to your business by being in the office, rather than driving one of the trucks.