PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

DEANB:
Anyone recognise the LHD F88 parked here outside the truck garage near to the Truckline ferry terminal at Poole.There is a name
on the door ■■

Shell Volvo F86.

Think it says L.J. & W.D. Transport on the Seddon Atkinson 300.Anyone recognise it ■■

Anyone recognise the ERF dodgy colour scheme ■■

A.K.T. DAF . Anyone know what AKT stands for and does that say Southampton on the door ■■

Shell AEC Mandator.

Millers of Poole Bedford TM. They used to make pies,black pudding etc. Now the site is operated by Pork Farms.
Christopher Hill’s Grain mill in the background,spent many a happy hour there as a kid.Now a bloody ASDA. :frowning:

Anglia heavy haulage DAF. Is there anyway of telling if thats a 2800,3300 or 3600 ? Not sure without checking what year the 3300 and 3600
were released ■■

French Volvo F86 seen here arriving at Poole docks to ship via Truckline. I bet that chugged on up Cherbourg Hill ! :smiley:

Old Seddon of Meachers of Southampton. Dont recognise where the pic was taken,anyone know ■■

The DAF? AKT? Arthur Kneller Transport??
EDIT. Buzzer beat me to it.
The Meachers Seddon is I think in West Quay Road, turning by the entrance to the lorry park at the back of the Central Baths. Didnt they have a depot there? The metal silos in the background are part of Pirellis Cables. Check from this Echo picture.
google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht … UKHbdHAxcQ