PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

windrush:
DeanB wrote

Thanks for confirming about Spencer’s Pete. :wink: Did Tilcon have Routemans,dont remember seeing a pic of one ?

Wash your mouth out lad, we valued our ear drums! :open_mouth: :slight_smile: No, I worked for a BMC dealer and we serviced one owned by Sonning Haulage who had previously run Mastiffs. Because it was under warranty it had to have a new axle casing because it cracked slightly around the diff bowl. Reivers etc did the same and you usually saw them with oil streaks around the axle, most folk just welded them up but with it being under warranty it had to be changed. :unamused:

Pete.

“Wash your mouth out lad” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tastrucker:
“DEANB” Some Welsh and border trucks.

Parry & Evans Scania.

Royall Transport Scania. Dont think we have had one of these on before ?

Hello DEAN Royall Transport are from Newtown and Parry Evans,who are into recycling from Welshpool ,they also run a MAN artic as well ,thank you Trevor

Cheers Trevor good stuff as always ! :wink:

boardo96:
“DEANB”

Anyone recognise the Volvo F7.

You don’t forget these motors if you’ve ever worked on one or been unfortunate to get stuck behind one for a mile or two. The F7 is one of Prospur de Mulders, used for collecting animal byproducts, I don’t recognise the reg so I don’t know where this one was based but I did know a lot of the blokes from the Exeter depot, my father worked in their workshop until the early 80’s when a lot of the drivers went owner operators so he then left to work out of a van and later run his own workshop to look after a lot of these vehicles. Spent many a weekend in my younger ( best) years helping out and later when passing my test I used to do a trip most Saturdays, then I used to go home really stinking !

Thats the bugger “boardo96” remember them now,you were brave working for them !!! :laughing: Theres so many different companies you just
cant remember them all ! :wink:

boardo96:
“DEANB”

Dont think we have had a Edward G Slade motor on before,anyone know where they are from ■■?

If this is who I think it is Edward Slade was an owner driver from the Calne area in Wiltshire,
He did a lot of work for Aggregate Industries, I met him a good 20 year ago when I worked at Rockbeare concrete works, proper gent, old school and very wise and full of advise, not sure if he’s still with us, I’m sure he was in his 70’s back then.

More good stuff chap,thanks for the input. :smiley: