PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

DEANB:

coomsey:
Wareham Transport Volvo. Does anyone know the trailer make on this one and the Dorchester Transport one above
Yes Dean! Top one’s by Son,n bottom one by Steptoe, :laughing:

The trailer on the Volvo does look a bit odd “coomsey” but they run alot of good gear. :wink:

tribsa:
Hi Dean

Top one is Hoyner or any chassis with a Barnham fold flat body the ones SCATS had were on York chassis.

I will try and get a photo of the wagon & drag but I am not very good at uploading onto here.

Cheers
Rich

Thanks for confirming the name Barnham Rich. :wink:

pv83:
Thanks for confirming Patrick. Good point you make about the cab being off centre when trying to load one. Imagine loads have come
to grief that way over the years ! I dont suppose you actually have much tyre actually on the trailer,most of it i imagine is hanging
over the side. :unamused: :wink: You haven been paying attention Patrick as you have not commented on the Crusader pic i popped on a
page or two back ■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Aye, you’re spot on mate, most of the tyres rest on the outriggers (see pic), makes it “interesting”… I still think they should be loaded on low loaders though…

Saw the pic regarding the Crusader mate, had some keeping up to do, and you’re wrong, it did’t break down, the fitter was just admiring the engine :wink:

Nice pic chap ! Admiring the engine !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

tvdriver:
“DEANB”

Think it says Morgan & Sons on the Scania.

The green Scania is one of b e Norman’s from Suffolk

Thanks for the name chap. :smiley:

Daz,will pop some Routeman stuff on tomorrow chap. :wink:

Thank you Dean :slight_smile: