1st Class Solutions in Goole doing remote DCPC

Since people seem to be panicking…

1st Class Solutions in Goole. Know nowt about them but they were advertising on Facebook on cars for sale group… :unamused:

I’ve seen at least one advert by another provider here in the North East saying this.

JAUPT have given the go ahead for online DCPC but there were some significant caveats involved - such as the ability to do proven ID checks and ensure people are actually “attending” for the full 7 hours, plus enabling JAUPT auditors to monitor things remotely and anonymously.

I’d be wary of parting with any money until the provider can show they can ‘tick their boxes’ otherwise it could be money down the drain, all JAUPT have to do is reject the hours uploads if the provider hasn’t done it properly.

These are guaranteed reputable viewtopic.php?f=2&t=164599

I thought advertising/recommendations were prohibited by forum guidelines?

Zac_A:

Advertising by companies for their products is banned unless they have permission
Recommendations are permitted by members providing they are not linked to the company or product that is being recommended

ROG:

Zac_A:

Advertising by companies for their products is banned unless they have permission
Recommendations are permitted by members providing they are not linked to the company or product that is being recommended

This^^^

But to the best of my knowledge, forum members are not screened for associations with, or links to, training establishments.

EDIT: I see now that there are several places advertising online DCPC, I expect this number will increase rapidly over the next week or two.

Zac_A:
But to the best of my knowledge, forum members are not screened for associations with, or links to, training establishments.

We have our ways of doing things, which usually works. :wink:

dieseldave:

Zac_A:

George Smiley still doing part time work for you then? :wink:

Franglais:

dieseldave:

Zac_A:

Do you mean me, or Zac?

dieseldave:

Franglais:

dieseldave:

Zac_A:

Do you mean me, or Zac?

I was wondering if George was still topping up his pension, from The Circus, by checking up on us posters?
I’m sure the TNUK Empire has sufficient resources to pay for his expert knowledge.

Franglais:
I was wondering if George was still topping up his pension, from The Circus, by checking up on us posters?
I’m sure the TNUK Empire has sufficient resources to pay for his expert knowledge.

It’s a bit too cryptic for me at the end of a busy day. :blush: :blush:

dieseldave:

Franglais:

It’s a bit too cryptic for me at the end of a busy day. :blush: :blush:

Sorry.
I was hinting that that maybe TNUK didn’t run to employing professional spies to proactively check up on all posts and posters. I mean no disrespect to you and the team, of course!