Question for the plobber type comany snowflakes

Personally as someone who walks the next too godliness line, and who’s been involved with the best of noxiousness that man kind expels, at the worst levels, I find it deplorable that firms are only now thinking about hygiene(till the curve flattens… [emoji38]).

We live a transient life, all walks an sorts about yet what’s the first thing sliced off any company’s budget, HYGIENE/CLEANING.

Doesn’t help the world’s total lack of respect towards the folk that do these jobs either, the crap pay, and lack of respect towards their efforts or said peoples own lack of ability to just be decent clean folk, service station bogs anyone?

One thing covid has done is show how serious hygiene should be taken…won’t last though, can you imagine if the big boys had to pay for each cab to be cleaned twice a week?

Let me tell you this…
The police pay £35!! to have a car ‘WIPED’ over inside, no matter how bad the content its £35 an that’s it, and trust me they will fight to not have it done too.

Funny there’s no que for the job.

Now imagine £70-100 per interior cab for a PROPER BIO HAZARD DEEP clean x 1000 vehicles = no wheels turning.
It’s never gonna happen.
Jack Richards will just hire some poor soul for a few weeks for £10ph who’s probably never used a hoover in their life, hand em a bucket an cloth an tell em 60 vehicles to be done in 8hrs, then lunch em with the 2yr rule once its all blown over.

It won’t end well, it’ll just end.

It’s One of the biggest reasons I want so badly to find a place where I could have my own unit, I’d rather take a bit less dosh an have a bling motor to myself, with a boss who values his gear being respected than be on more pay cab hopping between mobile ■■■■ bio hazards day in day out.

Have some pride in yourselves, work, company, and above all firms should ALLOW for the drivers to have the time to clean up too, most won’t though so the cycle continues.

Call me a snowflake, I call it being one above the blue bottles.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk