Question for the plobber type comany snowflakes

Ditto
We are providing with black nitrile gloves and alcohol cleaning wipes.
Personally I think most don’t use them but I do, but I also have some wet wipes that I’ve added a splash or two of neat flash apc, and 100% isopropyl alcohol (which I have for car cleaning) to the packet. All the contact surfaces I touch during the day (handles, steering wheel, switches etc) are wiped down the moment I step in the cab, this is repeated several times a day inc when I stop for a break, the liquid from the wipes is allowed to dry naturally. I wear nitrile gloves from the moment I step out the car in a morning until I leave site. I wipe down the gloves before I remove them to eat etc, a fresh pair is used after I’ve finished eating. If I use my phone it’s most likely that I will still be wearing my gloves, so at the end of my shift to prevent anything from transferring to my home I wipe down my phone, work bag, and snap box. If the clerks download my digi card at the end of the shift I wipe that down at the same time as my workbag. Then I walk out the door and dump the gloves in the bin as I walk across to carpark.
I’ve also started wearing a 3M dust mask with a motorcycle snood over it when I get to delivery points, this probably won’t do anything but it scares the hell out of people, who then give me a very wide berth (social distancing psychology).

I’m seeing more and more drivers on the road who are wearing nitrile gloves while driving