Are you concerned/bothered about the corona virus?

Dipper_Dave:
My own particular theory on this is that in the animal kingdom evolution is faster albeit with species limitations. So there has been many zoonotic spill/crossovers but they have been evolved out or have a more symbiotic relationship in wild animals than we are yet aware.

Humanity evolves more by nurture than nature we take care of the weak develop medicines etc to cure the sick that would normally die out, even minor illnesses would kill the young so reproduction of the strongest would be inevitable apart from the odd bloke who got lucky punching above his weight.

With that said if we never found out about the virus we would just think we where having a tough year.

Respiratory virus’s seem to be a particular weakness of ours, in time science will hopefully help us but for now we don’t know how many have had it and shown none or minor symptoms. Oxford uni have a theory lots of us have had it already. The antibody test in the pipeline will be a major weapon in this fight imho

Wake up and smell the coffee. :unamused:

nhpolitician.com/2005-china- … -invasion/

The fact is if China doesn’t take our food then China starves.

If China uses nukes on us China still starves because the fall out will poison our farmland.This is a warning to give them our food if we don’t want them to take it, or a test of our defences and response capabilities, or both.
[/quote]
Have you quoted the wrong post, you asked a question I answered it with a theory which is quite a step up from knowing nothing.

Now you talk about China, what a strange fellow :unamused:
[/quote]
I answered it with the facts of China’s intentions in their own words not mine.
This is no naturally occurring pathogen.