Leicester's Bygone's

Re bexton and smith…did nt know much about that company thought they were coal merchants on flat beds like the NCB I saw an atkinson artic with a four in line trailer on this website once. We dont have the same problem with number plates as they travel round with the owner from vehicle to vehicle and theres no front plates differs from province to province. I got my hgv and psv licences in 1975 after working overseas for three years and for the first time in my life having a few bob. When I came here I couldnt even drive a car so I had to do it all again there is only one licence with different classes on it…mine is a 1 and 6 covers me for artics buses cars and motorbikes …a class one ik for buses so you dont have to take a separate test. I drove only bulk fuel tankers here until 2008 scary stuff with horrible winters , flammable cargo and mountains to the west of here…pay excellent though…western canada and northwestern united states.I ll put a picture on but probably will get my knuckles rapped because it the only thing about it thats a leicester bygone is the driver.