Double manning

Anybody got any info about double manning due to the current situation guidelines say 2 metres apart but this is difficult in arctic never mind in a smaller truck

Driver in the cab, second man in the back with the cargo? Use a ratchet strap as a seatbelt

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I’d refuse on health and safety reasons.end of.

I don’t do rdcs but hear most now won’t let you wait in waiting areas have sit in tour truck so surley this is the same thing. Can’t keep apart so no.

Had email from.currys saying there open for business be it delivery only.
And no doubt be people buying non essential goods being delivered by a 2man crew into your house

I’d refuse on health and safety reasons.end of.

I don’t do rdcs but hear most now won’t let you wait in waiting areas have sit in tour truck so surley this is the same thing. Can’t keep apart so no.

Had email from.currys saying there open for business be it delivery only.
And no doubt be people buying non essential goods being delivered by a 2man crew into your house

Personally wait as once this is other there be bargains galore out there

Not on your life,tell the the Boss no way Jose its against all Government advice and it puts my health a risk.
Bet your life he won`t support your family if it came to the crunch

My place has stopped doing driving assessments as the assessor can’t sit 2m away in cab, decided it’s time to say there’ll have to do the best they can with what they’ve got and tell customers sorry if we can’t do the deliveries.

Sixties boy:
My place has stopped doing driving assessments as the assessor can’t sit 2m away in cab, decided it’s time to say there’ll have to do the best they can with what they’ve got and tell customers sorry if we can’t do the deliveries.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
nice to see them shooting themselves on the foot with their own stupid h&s crap for a change.
hoist by their own petard somewhat fits the bill.
anyone with a brain would sit the assessor in a bio suit ,bung him on double time for his trouble and crack on getting the job done.

Munster Joinery from Wellesbourne, the ones with UPVC windows on, usually have the window frames wrapped in bubble wrap and pallet wrap, tied on with thin rope, with the plastic blowing in the wind, usually in those 7.5t Canter’s, three squashed in the cab, they don’t seem to care full stop, they were still about yesterday.