Win Seering - some predictions for the near future

There are not supposed to be any Remainers left in this country now, just as there were not supposed to be any Germans or German sympathizers in the country by 1940…

Meanwhile, on the home front I suspect a growing momentum push to get the general public to further despise the elderly, whilst pretending to be “fake medical staff” themselves - when in fact they are most likely ORDERLIES…

Why is it that Supermarket stores are NOT asking people for “Hospital ID” during these early-morning sessions we hear of?

I’ve had it up to here with “Fake Refugees” and “Fake Disabled people” and now it is going to be “Fake Doctors and Nurses” that are in fact Non-Medical staff but nonetheless “NHS workers” - but not the ones the red carpet is supposed to be being rolled out for at supermarkets!!! - I suspect the very ones who seem to be clearing the shelves right in front of the elderly shopping with them - leaving those old folk with little or nothing on the shelves IN these “special early-morning sessions”… UNITE and UNISON have a lot to answer for! They are the “Enemy Within” now, from the sheer weight of Momentum activists harboured at those two unions in particular… At every turn, these activists are STILL politically attacking our government - just as Boris is upto his eyeballs trying to bring us together. There’s even reports that “Young” people - are spitting at Police, Medical Staff, and the elderly - which is bang out of order, and surely a jailable Atttempted Murder crime - IF the government woke up to these momentum hoards who are in fact ANARCHISTS. If they were not anarchists, but merely Jeremy Corbyn’s campaigners - then how come they have not yet been disbanded?

The Elderly are now most likely to catch Covid-19 from these NHS workers who rank not above the cleaners, not doing a very good job of cleaning, as we already know what with bedside tables being wiped down with dirty cloths, no Matron for decades, and actual medical staff rushed off their feet doing what should be the Cleaner’s jobs - like Bedpans, disposing of waste, etc…

Perhaps the time has come for Hospitals to PURGE all their non-medical staff now, doubling the pay of actual medical staff still there, and Bring Back Matron.

Let’s see Boris Johnson declare Momentum as a terrorist outfit now. Get the Law and Order thing locked down - before we have the blatent murder of children, the elderly and officialdom public (Anyone “Not Momentum” is a target, if I’m correct…) at the hands of people hiding behind the “I have mental health issues” arguments!!

Too much effort has been made to crush the Far Right - with no effort whatsoever to get rid of the 5th column, still alive and well in Momentum.
Muggers, Sabateurs, Terrorists, and the biggest “What about” political liars of all time - and that’s just the ones with jobs - what of those living on benefits able to freely move about under the guise of “whomever else is allowed out right now”?

Enforce the laws Boris - Hurry up about it! :frowning: