Demise of Flybe

Dennis Javelin:

Bewick:
Well Buzzer thee and me are now living in a Society that is becoming increasingly alien to our values and the way we were brought up! Take for instances the [zb] storm that is being brought down on Priti Patels head at the moment, it stems from the jumped up Civil Servants that have ,over the years, grown too big for their shoes and it is they that truly believe they run our Country. Just look at the close shave we have had to finally get to leave the EU ! Almost to a man the whole Civil Service ran an undercover guerrilla operation to thwart our leaving. So now after we have got a large Conservative majority which no doubt ■■■■■■ off the Civil Service they are now trying to bring down a legitimate representative of the People ! Those Areosols should pay attention to their title which has the word SERVANT in it ! I say good on you Priti stand your ground and don’t take any [zb] of those [zb] I am confident that from Boris down to the likes of us you have our 100% support and it will be tragic if the “Sir Humphreys” win !
I doubt there is much we can do on TNUK to make a point occasionally because the Mods are so PC you and I only have to blink and we’'ll get censured or blown out ! But we can only continue to try eh! Cheers Dennis.

The Civil Service do run the country and, by and large, they do a pretty good job of it. Workplace bullying is abhorrent practice and it doesn’t surprise me that Ms Patel has been pulled up on it. She is a hypocrite who stands firmly against immigration whilst enjoying the benefits that the same immigration brought to her family. She’s happy to suggest that the civil servants in her dept are working against her whilst she was the one who went behind the foreign secretary’s back with her “holiday” in Israel. If she had her way we’d be living in a fascist state. Whilst that might appeal to some on here it certainly doesn’t appeal to me.

Only my opinion obviously but feel free to shoot me down - that’s what democracy is all about after all.

Yes, all as you say I think.
We don`t hold elections every four years to get in a short term dictator, or an unanswerable Government.

Priti Patel said in The Guardian 04/11/17 that the Foreign Secretary previously knew about her visit to Israel. After a “meeting” with PM Theresa May 06/11, she corrected that interview with the Guardian, and said the then Foreign Secretary* didn`t know beforehand.

(*The Foreign Sec being a B. Johnson at that time)