Vasovagal Syncope A Drivers Nightmare

Well I certainly can sympathise with you mate, I had the same thing last year. I collapsed in the yard before going home and knocked myself out on the concrete it was diagnosed as a vasovagal syncope and I had concussion for a month and a half. It was a complete nightmare. NHS waiting list was about 2 and a half months to see a cardiologist, luckily I had family that learnt me the money to go private but at £300 just for a consultation it ain’t cheap! The DVLA medical department were always polite and sympathetic when ever I phoned them but the whole process is frustratingly slow. It took me 5 months to get the all clear to return to work. I received statutory sick pay and was also able to claim universal credit between them both I could pay my rent and basic food on the table. If you have any loans or credit cards inform them straight away I did with mine and they suspended the account that took alot of pressure off in itself. I hope your feeling well and have a speedy recovery and return to work alot quicker than I did.