Demise of Flybe

Bewick:
Well Buzzer thee and me are now living in a Society that is becoming increasingly alien to our values and the way we were brought up! Take for instances the [zb] storm that is being brought down on Priti Patels head at the moment, it stems from the jumped up Civil Servants that have ,over the years, grown too big for their shoes and it is they that truly believe they run our Country. Just look at the close shave we have had to finally get to leave the EU ! Almost to a man the whole Civil Service ran an undercover guerrilla operation to thwart our leaving. So now after we have got a large Conservative majority which no doubt ■■■■■■ off the Civil Service they are now trying to bring down a legitimate representative of the People ! Those Areosols should pay attention to their title which has the word SERVANT in it ! I say good on you Priti stand your ground and don’t take any [zb] of those [zb] I am confident that from Boris down to the likes of us you have our 100% support and it will be tragic if the “Sir Humphreys” win !
I doubt there is much we can do on TNUK to make a point occasionally because the Mods are so PC you and I only have to blink and we’'ll get censured or blown out ! But we can only continue to try eh! Cheers Dennis.

There is nothing as deluded as the hopeless, dyed in wool, LibDem in all but name Party, faithful.That includes even Corbyn’s Bolsheviks. :unamused: