Demise of Flybe

Bewick:

Bewick:
I don’t know what some will say about Flybe going out of business but personally I think it is a crying shame because although I am opposed to nationalisation for the sake of it, and always have been, ( BRS for instance) the bulk of Flybe’s routes were a public service and never were fully viable as they served sparsely populated far flung areas in the UK which I believe fall into the category of “Connectivity” which seems to be the latest “buzz” word. So this is Boris’s first [zb] up letting Flybe go down the tubes. What he should have done was to have [zb] off those greedy [zb] Virgin and Stobart and, there is still time, nationalise the airline and also cut the £26 Airport tax to zero which is a diabolical tax which doesn’t help one bit. But if my suggestion of nationalisation is a “non starter” lets just see if that greedy [zb] O’Leary or Easy Jet step in and keep the ex Flybe routes operational ! Some [zb] hope !!! So Boris never mind all the BS you spouted at GE time get it sorted ! I hope this post will not be consigned to Bully’s either by mistake or intentionally ! Cheers Bewick.

Well there we go Lads ! consigned to the TNUK dustbin !! and here was I thinking it was a transport connected thread ! seemingly not ! Bewick.

They don’t like us and our stimulating conversation Dennis that’s two threads just demoted and who the hell is doing this, its a vendetta me thinks and is unfair as if no one posts on a thread it finds its way into the realms of the deep the natural way but there is light at the end of the tunnel for you me to start up a new transport venture with me in the South and you in the North with plenty of old airports to operate from :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: make it big and buy out TNUK then we can call all the shots, Buzzer