Demise of Flybe

Well sad they are gone especially as my son had paid for a flight to Manchester to run in there marathon in support of Great Ormand street hospital and will almost certainly lose the cost of the fair but then again in the past ten years they have lost money in eight of those allegedly so they have had notice that summit was not quite right and no one came up with a remedy, smacks of the government getting involved when all the banks went belly up and that was 2008 and the tax payer still has not got its money back so for that reason I don’t agree with bailing out by the government.
Someone will almost certainly get involved with a new service and I suspect that when the affairs are dug into we will find a CEO and high ranking directors on stupid high salaries and not performing there job detail plus the loss of revenue taken by the appointed liquidators which will make your eyes water.
As for Stobart I think they got too many fingers in too many pies, my motto stick to what your good at and make a good job of that, nothing like a busy fool to come to a rapid end, Buzzer.