Robsons 'Frae Carlisle

jonnyA:

paul ward:
Hello Johnny A, mate ,how you doing not seen you posting on here for a while ,how are you and yours doing ,best regards to you for the new year my friend and hope to see you in the near future, best wishes to all your family also,
ps ,love that line up of fodens ,where was that taken ? in Carlisle somewhere .that would have gained a few ticks on me spotters list EH? Paul

Well hello there binny lad and best wishes to your good self and family , I tend to say paroose the sight more now occasionally having a little input , am not deein anything these days , lets say retired or in the knackers yard ,that line of fodens got me attenruon tho , and ya right wud ov gettin some of the illusive ticks on the spotters list, speaking of which I got one somewhere ,memories of the border guardian came back there which leads me on to the birder pullman happy days on a weelkend cleanin that one , must ov used a few tins of mr sheen , ,!!! ,so iif remember how to do it afew for the memories ,

TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO BORDER SCEPTRE A, DAF 95 , reg E94BAO , LAST KNOWN AT ROBSON S BIRTLEY DEPOT , OT WAS , RED , CREAM NOT THE DREADED WHITE AT THE TIME , PICTURES OR ANY KNOWLEDGE ,■■?,