In house Breathyliser and drugs testing

R420:

robroy:
Firstly mate, when I said ‘‘What about you’’ it was rhetorical tbh, I have not got the slightest [zb] interest in your curriculum vitae, or life story, I’d already made assumptions about you as you did me. :unamused:

Secondly I find it a bit strange (bordering on tragic) that you even remember :open_mouth: , let alone go back to a post I made about…I dunno…3 maybe 4 years ago?.. on an entirely different subject (that you were shot down on anyway which was not enough to shut you up :unamused: ) just to have a dig over a legitimate question I asked, about how in house breathylising applies to co. law. :open_mouth:

You obviously have some sort of deep seated disproportional problem with me on here :laughing: …, and also if I may so, a problem with taking an internet forum far too [zb] seriously. :open_mouth: …as with previous guises. :bulb:

Thirdly, you make all sorts of assumptions about me,.and yep, crack on fill yer boots, I ain’t fussed what some random bloke on a forum thinks, …but my turn for assumptions, you say I’m all gob and kecks, well we could all as you have done give some embroidered examples and scenarios to illustrate something, and make a point but unfortunately it all just comes across as wind and ■■■■ mate…and you say I have a bravado problem?..yeh right. :laughing:

You do not know me (afaik) but there are a few on here who do know me, and also who know how my approach to job work and firm goes, so that’s good enough for me,.I have no need nor desire to justify myself to the likes of you.

As for your last paragraph, I have no intention of being driven out of a job that I am now into my 4th decade in, if I did ‘‘They’’ have won, and as for your advice that is exactly what I am doing reacting, adapting, winning some losing some, but more often than not winning but appearing to those who perpetrate things,…to lose.

As I’ve said to you before in your other guises mate, if I ■■■■ you off to those proportions :open_mouth: … maybe you should just ignore me eh? As I will you probably from now on. :bulb:
Have a nice life. :wink:

What on earth are you babbling on about? I’ve noticed from your many posts over the years that you seem to live with the belief that everyone is out to get you, like some sort of witch-hunt. If anyone asks you a question or has the temerity to point out a discrepancy in something you’ve said, you straight away jump on the defensive and try to divert the focus away by making obscene accusations about aliases and all sorts of other nonsense. I have had no previous interaction with you at all until this thread and the only reason I chimed in here was to comment on your apparent hypocrisy, slagging off ‘yes men’ drivers for rolling over when that’s exactly what you did 2 years ago, as evidenced in the old but memorable thread. If I’d known it was going to cause such a furore I’d have stuck to lurking from the sidelines, quietly tittering to myself at the wisdom you thrust upon us on a daily basis :smiley: .

:laughing: :laughing: Jeeez H :open_mouth: …ME babbling?? :open_mouth:
So you evidently forgot to put your ■■■■■■ Analyst’s training in your cv that you bored the arse off me with then eh? :laughing:
Maybe you should ask for a refund on your training. :smiley:

Seriously mate, you read far too much into stuff, and take it far to seriously, if that is what you interpret from stuff I put on this forum… in fact I’m starting to feel slightly frightened…(not really btw. :smiley: )

I can honestly say that never in my life have I thought that ‘‘everybody is out to get me’’ :laughing: :laughing: …in fact the voices in my head assure me that nobody is. :bulb: