In house Breathyliser and drugs testing

R420:
It took 30 seconds to find the thread using the keyword ‘damage’ and selecting your username as the author.

I was curious to know the outcome of the above because most of your recent posts have a militant tone, boasting about how you’d not stand for this or that and how you’d tell them to foxtrot oscar etc. One would expect such a person to be a man of his words and not kowtow to bully-boy tactics from management, hence why I was enquiring if you had parted company with your employer to show them you that you won’t stand for it. But from your last sentence above, it would seem that is not the case (correct me if I’m wrong). I believe the saying “all mouth and no trousers” may be fitting here and I’m willing to bet same should your employer implement random breathalyser and drug tests, or even driver facing cab cameras for that matter.

:laughing: :laughing:
Looks like I’ve got well under your skin eh? :laughing: :laughing: …love it. :smiley:

Maybe you recall the thread as it was more than likely you who got heavily involved in it under one of your many guises…I also now remember it. :bulb: …enough said.

Boasting? :laughing: … What is there to actually boast about exactly?
If I come across as you say ‘militant’ or favouring confrontation over discussion and co.operation as I would interpret that, well so be it, but only when it is called for.
I look upon it more as questioning unnecessary and unfair rules, and trying my best to look after number one, in a job awash with such rules.
If I walked from my firm or any other, everytime I was met with something unfair, uncalled for that I disagreed with, or as you say ‘bully boy tactics’ I’d be changing jobs every week, this is the transport industry ffs, an industry synonymous with unfair treatment to employees. :unamused:
I prefer the better the devil you know approach, take stuff in my stride, and keep my head down, but at the same time try and make the situation better for myself, let’s face it it’s the only way because nobody will back you up, it’s usually a case of one or two speak out, but the majority with no fight or opinion pave the way towards more crap for everybody…so what’s the alternative exactly other than looking out for yourself only??

So you can come up with any phrase or name calling you like mate :smiley: , I’ll just carry on making the best of a ■■■■ bad job, and tbh when I look at some others and the way they are treated, I haven’t done too badly so far.

So enough about me and what I do…What about you?
Like you I’m also willing to bet…but maybe best to keep my suspicions and opinions to myself eh,?
Anyhow, I ain’t quite as interested in you as you obviously are in me. :laughing: