In house Breathyliser and drugs testing

robroy:

R420:

robroy:

R420:
Wasn’t it you that had a thread on here a while back about your employer deducting damage and you weren’t going to stand for it?

In a word …No. :neutral_face:

Sorry, my mistake. I have found the old thread and it was “another driver” :sunglasses: who’d had damage costs deducted. But you had refused to sign the form, however your continuation to perform your role was legally defined to be acceptance of the new terms & conditions. As you were so vehemently against this, I assume then that rather than becoming a ‘yes’ man by rolling over and accepting it, you have parted company and are now working for a different employer with more appealing T & Cs ?

Wow! :open_mouth: …So you’ve actually trawled through 16000 + of my posts just to try and have a pop? :open_mouth: …Ok. :neutral_face:
:laughing: :laughing:
Why not just save some time mate and just call me a [zb]. :bulb: :smiley:

Just to answer your question, as you seem to have a huge interest…I just try and not do damage.

It took 30 seconds to find the thread using the keyword ‘damage’ and selecting your username as the author.

I was curious to know the outcome of the above because most of your recent posts have a militant tone, boasting about how you’d not stand for this or that and how you’d tell them to foxtrot oscar etc. One would expect such a person to be a man of his words and not kowtow to bully-boy tactics from management, hence why I was enquiring if you had parted company with your employer to show them you that you won’t stand for it. But from your last sentence above, it would seem that is not the case (correct me if I’m wrong). I believe the saying “all mouth and no trousers” may be fitting here and I’m willing to bet same should your employer implement random breathalyser and drug tests, or even driver facing cab cameras for that matter.