In house Breathyliser and drugs testing

R420:

robroy:

R420:
Wasn’t it you that had a thread on here a while back about your employer deducting damage and you weren’t going to stand for it?

In a word …No. :neutral_face:

Sorry, my mistake. I have found the old thread and it was “another driver” :sunglasses: who’d had damage costs deducted. But you had refused to sign the form, however your continuation to perform your role was legally defined to be acceptance of the new terms & conditions. As you were so vehemently against this, I assume then that rather than becoming a ‘yes’ man by rolling over and accepting it, you have parted company and are now working for a different employer with more appealing T & Cs ?

Wow! :open_mouth: …So you’ve actually trawled through 16000 + of my posts just to try and have a pop? :open_mouth: …Ok. :neutral_face:
:laughing: :laughing:
Why not just save some time mate and just call me a ■■■■. :bulb: :smiley:

Just to answer your question, as you seem to have a huge interest…I just try and not do damage.

Edit. I more just ‘deal with it’ than ‘roll over and accept it’ as a ‘yes man’.
I certainly do not accept it that if and when I do, or have done, any damage, I will stand my ground and refuse to pay.
Does that answer your question,l?
Refute it or not, but I aint really bothered tbh, what your perception is of me , so you will just have to believe me…if you really care that much. :neutral_face: