Ignorant embarrassed or what?

Who said no one was born to drive artics !! I was fortunate enough to have been given a Corgi artic as a kid, and i learnt from that…the minute i got into a real one, i knew what my vocation in life was gonna be…first time reversing, done it in one, first time blind reverse, did it in one…dropping and picking up trailers…didnt ask anyone, connecting the 3 airlines, didnt ask, first time with a fridge, knew it all…roping and sheeting, did it like a pro, didnt need anyone to tell me anything…european driving first time what a doddle, first time in a left ■■■■■■, came naturally…bit like riding me bike.
And if you believe all of that…more fool you…of course we all had to learn, and help came in different ways, yes there were those who would drive over your sheets as you were trying to fold them, those who laughed at your demise, I accepted all offers of help, and would often ask others to help just as i offered to help others and would continue to do so…when i first started out i was told…never be afraid to ask for help, and i remembered that to this day…I hope the guy who said What do you want a medal…how brave, and far from professional in my view…as for Juddian, well done mate one of the old school, and i agree, we dont always get a thank you , but thats not why we do it is it, but as i was taught…manners cost nothing.