Ignorant embarrassed or what?

Some good points made here.

Virtual peck on the cheek gladly accepted from a fair maiden.

There was indeed a slight ee accent to be heard, surprised at his attitude after, i watched a big cheerful Turkish feller reverse out in a really tight place into the street in that london a few years ago, when he got out he exited from cab, a huge grin and wave and a booming thankyou enough to frighten the horses for miles around.
Ignorant reverting to type is indeed not a surprise, it’s annoying to those of us brought up rather better.

Yes for those who assume you are the unpaid doorman, there does come a moment when the most easy going and forgiving of us snap, when that last straw snaps something, those extension rebel twerps standing on the train found that out, and will again in the spring, when they stop people going to work, a lot of us have had enough of being taken for granted, robbed by the govt and every other bugger with their hand in our pocket, and otherwise abused and disrespected.

Hadn’t considered my clownish appearance might have unnerved the bod.

Helping fellow drivers out like this should be natural, and no i and the majority of drivers out there won’t be changing to fall in line with the new govt initiated national ignorance, we need as a nation to start taking our country back in all manner of ways to the place it once was, its obvious this isn’t in the national plan of our leader and owners, which appears to be the usual divide and rule method.