One for the diehard remoaners/The final word

Franglais:

robroy:
Had a listen to 5 live this morning, they’re still.at it ffs :laughing: .
Christ I was ready for slitting my wrists and had to flick over to Talksport for some light relief. :open_mouth:

Anyhoo remoaners, chill out, the EU members are panicking already :smiley: …my moneys on NL being the next one to leave the sinking ship of corruption behind.

youtu.be/HAmbCUTPDpo

Then there’s this…(on a side note she’s fit…just saying. :smiley: )
youtu.be/9gCGFClbVjA

The Martin Schirdewan speech was quite good. Laura Huhtasaari was certainly interesting too!

But where is this “panic” among the EU you speak of? Is it coming from the “department against straight bananas” or the “department to ban mushy peas”?

“The sinking ship of corruption”? Planning on giving up truck driving to get a job on The Sun or The Mail?
Care to expand on what you mean here?

NL next to leave the EU?
europarl.europa.eu/news/en/ … e-sceptics
The EU survey shows a different picture about feeling in the EU as a whole.
But here is a longer report by Pew Research (check them out, quite reputable and independent).
pewresearch.org/global/2019 … -citizens/
Obviously not a whitewash job, and much scope for improvement, but since the NL are about 63% in favour of the EU, much more than some other countries, you should get long odds for any bet you`re making.

And knowing how RobRoy loves stats, I looked this out, just for him. Above he posted two videos of people talking of more countries leaving the EU, so here is a video
youtube.com/watch?v=erA3WQE9Zes
of 3 people talking of the earth being flat. Therefore it is 50% more likely the earth is flat than the EU will collapse.

Look mate, we’re never going to agree on this, I think the EU is a self serving gravy train , a corrupt organisation that granted we got thousands of pounds out of, but after putting millions in. :bulb:

You think it’s the be all and end all, and that the UK is incapable of surviving without, so we both come at it from different biased directions.

Noticable and radical changes ain’t going to happen overnight, so we will see what will happen and how it pans out, in maybe a couple of years or so?

So in the meantime I’ll keep gloating :sunglasses: and you keep whinging :cry::smiley:

Just for the record btw, I’ve got Dutch in laws and friends, they tell me the general mood in NL is ‘wait and see how Brexit goes’ , but many are as sick and tired of it as we are/were…(well the majority of the UK anyway, if not you. :smiley:)