Operator CPC Multiple Choice

dieseldave:

Jimmy McNulty:
So I’m under the impression you can sit the multi choice bit at any time of they year outside of the four slots where the case study is done.

Any able to help me with any info to where I can book this?

Hi Jimmy,

A clue as to your approx location might help! :smiley:

In the absence of that info, I’d suggest that you try any company who offers CPC tuition, because many (but not all) of them are also OCR authorised exam centres.

If you didn’t do your course with a company who you may phone to book your exam, please be aware that many of them will charge an additional (perfectly legal) ‘admin’ fee on top of the actual price of the exam.

The case study exam works in the same way, but that’s done on paper and you’ll have to factor in a waiting period of a few weeks for the results to come through.

:bulb: An ‘admin’ fee is usually + VAT, whereas an exam fee does not attract VAT.

Good luck with your exam(s) :smiley:

West Yorkshire.

Basically I sat the exam without doing a course. I have passed the case study but not the multiple choice.

The place I actually sat the tests only offers the four periodic dates for both parts of the exam.

I have found a couple of places that do the computer based one, but like you say most charge the admin fee, which I will probably have to pay.