Dealer For EBS (European Braking Systems) Manchester

Quite often when we order braking parts from our local factor they often come originally from EBS, no problem with that and I am not after cutting the dealer out as we thankfully don’t spend a lot on that sort of stuff but each time the local guy orders the stuff today and it arrives with them mid morning next day. As that part is often stopping us from getting that truck or trailer back on the road I would be quite happy to send someone to Trafford Park and pick up the part but they steadfastly refuse to arrange that for us. EBS appear to have a trade counter, I looked on google earth :wink: so I was wondering if anybody on here cold recommend a factor / dealer that is more cooperative in that regard.

I rarely use parts from EBS as some of their own brand bits are of dubious quality. However, my parts guys I use will source genuine parts from them, if they don’t have them in stock themselves and EBS do, are quite happy for me to collect from EBS, so I will go and collect it.
EBS will only supply factors, they wont supply to end users.

Assuming you’re based in Manchester? Are you after vehicle parts or trailer?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not in Manchester, but not far away. it’s usually trailer parts. What you have just said you are able to do, ie buy from the factor but collect from EBS when necessary, is exactly what we wanted to do but our factor steadfastly refused. Have dealt with them a long time too so was disapointed, hence the post on here. They are really useful for some other stuff so do not want to burn my bridges etc. but getting a part quicker when I really need it would be handy :slight_smile:

manski:
Not in Manchester, but not far away. it’s usually trailer parts. What you have just said you are able to do, ie buy from the factor but collect from EBS when necessary, is exactly what we wanted to do but our factor steadfastly refused. Have dealt with them a long time too so was disapointed, hence the post on here. They are really useful for some other stuff so do not want to burn my bridges etc. but getting a part quicker when I really need it would be handy :slight_smile:

There are loads of parts suppliers around Manchester, I use two main suppliers, I will send you a pm