Cdl hours of service

I’d have up to 10 hours driving per day, 55 hours in a week, 90 hours a fortnight.

I’d have 30m break to extend the driving period to 6h30m from max four hours then 2nd 30m break allow remaining driving time to be driven, provided a break of 30m is taken at least every 6 hours.

Under single manned runs I’d require a daily rest period of a minimum of 11 hours.
A “day” shall be not less than 21 hours and no more than 27 hours, i.e duties starting the following day irrespective of how long the previous one was shall be no earlier the 3 hours before the time of the previous days start time and not later than 3 hours later than that time.

Duties starting on the following day would be plus or minus 6 hours, and so on.

There would be no obligation for drivers to take breaks as short as 30 minutes (this would be the minimum allowed) and they shall not be penalised for having breaks upto 45 minutes, so while planned breaks might be stated as 45 minutes for example a driver could choose should they wish and felt safe to do so having 30 minutes.
Double manned runs would have a total of 20 hours driving time per “day” of upto 34 hours.