Fridge Work sleeping issues

ytrehodluap:
How would it be if they were set for -30 (frozen) or 0 (chilled) about an hour before your due to park up? It would take a long time to reach -15 (frozen) or +5 (chilled) and I’d imagine it would be perfectly safe to eat for quite some time afterwards?? Anyone on here qualified to comments on here?? Maybe no a good idea delivering to iceland as they (allegedly) don’t immediately put it in their freezers?

Trying to remember my adr stuff now, without checking my notes I’m probably not going to be spot on, but should be near enough.

ADR class 5.2 are self reactive or self polymerising substances which need to be rigidly temperature controlled. They have a self accelerating decomposition temperature which, if reached, requires an immediate emergency services response. Not a good way to make friends!

Also 6.2 which is organic substances such as bacteria or virus. Pretty sure they’re temperature controlled.

Then I suppose you have medicine. All those lovely drugs, er, sorry, medication that requires refrigeration to remain usable.

All in all, not worth turning fridges off just for a good nights sleep. But would you get a good nights sleep knowing you were parked up next to a lorry carrying one of THEM!!

Edit: Diesel Dave, please dont shout at me if I’m wrong. I’m trying to remember stuff from two months ago after a 13 hour night shift!