DAF LF 45 wont start - SOLVED!

Hi Norbert thanks for your time and expertise, i really appreciate it. I’ll try and work through all you suggestions systematically… I can start by:
ENGINE WARNINGS ON DIP PANEL = air pressure low (obviously) and Alternator warning in orange. Also stop light on.
Batteries good, fully charged… I have had battery box off to derust. Replaced mega fuse holder and fuse at same time. All connections clean and tight. When I 1st got the truck it had really stuffed batteries, but would still start if there was enough charge to spin over at sensible speed.
Checked all bulkhead and Ecu plugs all look ok.
Unfortunately Delphi cannot communicate with fuel system without engine running not with ignition only.
Have cleaned and checked crank sensor and exciter ring anyway.
Is there info on voltage and earth cable location at ecu plug? To help with testing.
Where should the small earth strap be located? I cannot see a separate one, other than the braided wire connected to the block just below the ecu… This one look fine.
If it is a vic fault as per Delphi codes, what is my best action?

Fuel wise I am getting fuel when cranking from the main fuel rail feed pipe. Tank has been replaced and all lines / filters cleaned / replaced. You say remove the pipe from the prv on the rail. I assume this is the valve on the back of the rail. If I remove the pipe from this valve and crank I get fuel from the valve. Removed leak off pipe from back of head. Little to fuel here when cranking…