DAF LF 45 wont start - SOLVED!

agroman:
Anywhere electrical I should be looking 1st? Possibly immobiliser issue? I have plugged in my Delphi diagnostics, but that has limited ability with immobiliser. Key chip looks fine. I have been doing welding on cab to repair corrosion and yes I did unplug ECU plugs, is there anything else I could of upset? Doubt if it is rodents as I have been working on vehicle regularly and yard is well baited! Wanted to eliminate any electrical gremlins before pulling the fuel system apart.

TBH you’ve sort of answered your own question from the symptoms you’ve posted if it’s not making and slight splutter to start after a load of cranking, and was working before laid up, it sounds like the electrics are stopping it so as you’ve mentioned stuff like immobiliser key and trying a spare key is where to start. If it’s something else then something will most likely have happened to the electrics like water shorting something or something severed. I would worry the welding has fried or melted presume you disconnected battery also.