Buying a truck for my own drive

Hi,

I wonder what i need once i have my own truck, if i want to work for a company as freelancer or permanent do i still need apply for operator licence?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you still need an operators licence. You’d probably be better asking questions like this in the owner and fleet operators forum.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MegaHips:
Yes you still need an operators licence. You’d probably be better asking questions like this in the owner and fleet operators forum.

Is this not that forum■■?

PASTTRUCKING:

MegaHips:

Is this not that forum■■?

Yes this is the O-D forum. Probably find the post first appeared in Newbie area, and was moved here, seamlessly by our wonderful and efficient moderators.

Forever Amazed at the questions asked on here. How the hell can this industry move forward when these people do not even know the basic’s :cry:

fonzi:
Forever Amazed at the questions asked on here. How the hell can this industry move forward when these people do not even know the basic’s :cry:

Bit harsh isn’t it?

At one point you didn’t know the answer to this so you found out :wink:

Euro 164:

fonzi:

Bit harsh isn’t it?

At one point you didn’t know the answer to this so you found out :wink:

I think he has a fair point. Its a basic point of being an owner driver having a Operators License. Yes please ask questions but also do your research as well.

fonzi: