PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

vwvanman0:
The erf is gist, boc group who did/do the distribution for marks and Spencers, used to deliver to their place in Barnsley.

Steve

Thats right Steve,could not remember ! Heres another one. :wink:

kingswinford kit:
Hi Dean ,cheers for the Clive Price motors ,good to see that Dodge again ,but did not remember his F88 ! regards Keith

:smiley: :wink:

ergomatic man:
“DEANB” Cant make the name out on the ERF ■■?looks like gist on the erf ec.

Yeah thanks for confirming “ergomatic man” :wink:

m.a.n rules:
“windrush”“robroy”]Dean, that Scottish Coal Volvo going under the bridge, which road is that exactly? That bridge looks familiar.
(I always notice the bloody things for obvious reasons :smiley: )

It looks like Thomas Telfords aqueduct over the A5 at Stretton?

Pete.

yep I thought that, heading towards the “bespoke ham and eggery”…

I dont know which road the bridge is on Roy,but looks like Pete and “man rules” agree its on the A5 chap. I would ask Paul but hes busy
decorating ! :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Now “robroy” i seem to remember you mentioned that you drove for Ewals ■■ so heres a few more. :wink:

kenfig bill:

DEANB:
We have had some cracking pics of Marathon’s on here. Done a fair bit on them before but heres more.

Hello Dean ,…and belated greetings from the Ogmore Valley …and to say thanks to you and Paul for some amazing images from south Wales in particular …the old man sends his of course …and his fav in this line up is the “WG” Davies Marothon …from the both of us … all the very best both …lol…Geraint

Thanks for your comments Geraint,all the best to you and Dad ! :smiley: :wink:

Heres another Marathon for your dad.

wales wm vaughan psw ppg.PNG