PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

Ray Smyth:
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of my Trucknet friends, Ray Smyth.

Same to you Ray, thanks for your input over the year. :smiley: :wink:

Heres one from your part of the world. :wink:

liverpool 66 albion.PNG

windrush:
“coomsey” Heres a “RUBBISH ONE” just for you “coomsey”. :wink: I will no doubt get a bollocking from “windrush” :unamused:
Thanks Dean,no rubbish there, the dove valley motor looked the biz but I bet she stunk to high heaven :laughing: cheers Coomsey

No bollocking here Dean, why would there be? :confused: Anything Foden related is fine by me. I remember all those apart from the first pic.

Pete.

:laughing: :laughing: Morning Pete,i suppose you want a Tilcon pic with a Foden. :wink:

smallcoal:
Hi dean,merry xmas to you and the family and to Paul what marvellous memory’s you share on here and many thanks for your kind thoughts over the past weeks ,and a merry Xmas to all on this page

Thanks John,same to you mate ! :smiley: I hope next year is alot better than this year has been for you chap. :wink:

Heres one for you John. :wink:

Click on once.

coomsey:
Heres a tipper which i think was like the one you drove "coomsey
Sister of this gal first Dean,6mths 21/23 loads a day to the sidings,3ml round trip.

This gal,one of four they had,had all as a permanent motor over 9mths ( never have fathomed that one out :unamused: )
Sister of this gal Mreg

Then sister of this one BUE or WDA summart T

Only ARC motor I drove was sis of this gal,1mth on nights out of Whitwick quarry,loads of money n loads of boredom 3loads a night Milton Keynes
Thanks to you n Paul for nearly all your posts n a Merry X to you both, Cheers Coomsey :smiley:

Some good pics there “coomsey” and Merry X :smiley: I notice you were hanging the job out then only doing 23 loads a day ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: