PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

coomsey:
Over the 10 year period they sold 461,743. Bedford have sold vehicles in about 120 countries ! :open_mouth:
Incredible Dean,how many now ? None. Where did it all go ?Japan ?

I know coomsey, incredible figures. Those old articles i pop on about Bedford,Leyland,AEC etc are amazing when you read where
they exported trucks too.

Did you see the one about the order for 1066 Bedfords i popped on a while back.

I did Dean, I read most of your posts but not the rubbish ones :laughing: We were top of the pile at one time. Cheers Coomsey

Your a cheeky bugger Coomsey ! :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Heres a “RUBBISH ONE” just for you “coomsey”. :wink: I will no doubt get a bollocking from “windrush” :unamused:

Click on page twice.

tastrucker:
T.E.Jones Scania.

hello DEAN ,and thank you for another T E Jones the first Scania you have put up ! any more ? also the Caddies F88 ,Trevor

Hello Trevor, I am surprised thats the first Scania. I will ask Paul if he has anymore chap. :wink:

graham-A:
The Scania 81 is one of Eldred they got a yard side of m18 near Thorne

Thanks Graham. :wink:

tastrucker:

kmills:
I don’t know about the Scania - but I reckon the B series ERF going the other way loaded with coils, is one of Charlie Knipe’s, from Cobhall Common, Allensmore Hereford. They did steel from South Wales, my uncle drove for them in later years, but are long gone now.

Cheers Keith

Hello ,and a Edwin Farrell from Ashton nr Chester Merc about to overtake ,thank you Trevor

Thanks Keith and Trevor for your comments. :smiley: