CHRISTMAS OFFER - ends Christmas Eve 1100hrs

Hi Peter,

I enquired about doing my Cat C & CE with your firm in July. Unfortunately due to location I enrolled with Eddie Stobart who gave me a discount for booking both Cats.
I passed my medical, Cat C and Mod 4 and have my CPC card and am awaiting my tachocard to arrive from DVLA.

Yesterday I received a call from Eddie Stobart training academy to give me the bombshell bad news they have closed to the driving school and are going to issue refunds despite me being booked in for CE on 9th January 2020.
In a nutshell I should have just come to you in the 1st place so now my question is as I have already done my
CPC mod 4 etc are there any other reductions you can offer please?

Thanks I look forward to hearing from you. :unamused:

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry you’ve got caught up in the ES debarkle. We can offer 20hrs 1:1 tuition with a fully qualified, registered instructor in an up to date truck using our own reversing area which is at our driving test centre on site. So you do your reversing on test on exactly the same bit of concrete where you’ve been training. The test is in addition to the training time (it’s normal for trainers to quote, say, a 20 hour course but then only do 18 hours because the last two hours are allocated for test). So, with us, 20 hours training PLUS test.

How does Pass Protection, at no charge, sound? That covers you for 3 retests if it should all go horribly wrong - which is unlikely tbh. So the deal looks like:

CE course and test £1700
Pass Protection £ 300
TOTAL £2000

Yours, with free accomodation if you’re more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW, for £1530.

And an entry in the Prize Draw. Cant be bad!

I’ll let the office know I’ve given you this deal. So please quote your Trucknet user name to avoid embarrassment.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing: