warburtons

Riffer:

msgyorkie:

Riffer:
One of the things I didn’t like was delivering to Lidls, either Southampton or in Kent. As well as tipping yourself, they also expected you to sort through the bread in the warehouse and arrange it by date order and type etc.

Please tell me you are on a wind up?? Do lorry drivers really sort through the bread after tipping the load?? WTF!
There was another post, that has ended, questioning if drivers are thick as s**t…well that question has been answered!

No wind up mate, all the Lidls RDCs expect you to self tip. I had a few “differences of opinion” with their warehouse staff, who just ignored me when I asked for a bit of help. If drivers refused this kind of stuff, then things would change…but that would involve growing a spine! I personally told them not to send me to Lidls.

I personally do not like just driving and enjoy the exercise so not really an issue of growing a spine.
Also everytime I have seen guys complain about this in person almost all of them were overweight and could do with the exercise. :laughing: