Sat Nav

DSR:

daftvader:
Garmin Dezl 770 gives you those things free too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Still needs a phone by the look of the write up
Large-screen truck satnav

Premium 7” truck satnav with powered magnetic mount and free lifetime map updates1
Custom truck routing2 for the size, load and weight of your truck plus alerts for upcoming bridge heights, sharp curves, steep gradients and more
Includes free live traffic via Digital Traffic or Smartphone Link and Live Services with the free Smartphone Link app3
Easy Break Planning with timely notifications plus a Truck & Trailer Services directory, searchable by brand or amenity (e.g., “DKV” or “showers”)
Control dēzl™ 780 with your voice, and enjoy Bluetooth® hands-free calling4, smart notifications3 and built-in Wi-Fi® for easy map and software updates without a computer
Dispatch and Track allows dispatchers to easily text messages and addresses to their drivers and even track drivers’ routes from beginning to end

I have one. I dont connect it to my phone. It updates over wifi at home.

It can commevt to your phone so you can use it hands free and use the My TomTom app thingy where you can basically plan a route on your phone and send it to your satnav. Traffic and everything else works without being connected to anything.