Starting up pros cons and rates

gingerfold:
Please let me know what you think and what I can expect in real life

He didn’t last 12 months before failing.

I understand that it’s bad out there, if we look at it this way there isn’t a lot money in anything now building, trucking, groundwork, all businesses are struggling.
I’ve read bout stoby and it doesn’t surprise me they are going down from what I see the next could be wincanton, xpo, maritime etc big companies need big revenue they drove the rates way down by undercutting similar companies working their trucks for pennies cuz they had thousands of them.

I’m one man band I work for myself pay myself and clean my truck the way I look at it so maybe just maybe I can afford to have a truck maintain it make same Maney just like as I am employed and be happy with what I do or is this too much to ask for.
For now I don’t have driver’s fleet of trucks offices and yards to pay for.
Back in the day everything was more profitable simple reason less competition now even employed u have to fight for what’s right for you were just numbers anywhere we are.
To summarise this whole essey, do all of you gents kind enought to take part in this conversation think it’s not worth while and wouldn’t do it or think of stopping trading.
Is this the advice you would give don’t bother cause it’s hard or impossible to make some money and make a living??