What truck to recommend to a customer?

I’ve been hauling an odd load around, customer wants to get own lorry but they made a bad decision before with a trailer for it, so I’m trying to help.

The load is an odd alkward thing, it’s an electric carriage, 3. 2m high 7.4m long & approx 2.5t fits in normal hgv interior width wise.

I pointed them to this, as a 4m it might be a tad low inside but not mega low so not too bad to raise & pos need the upper car deck taking out, but it is a, bit old, they do lots of London, so that’s gunna be £300 a day next Yr ulez extention.

ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercedes-Act … true&rt=nc

But their budget is larger than that say low £20ks, isn’t much choice in big rigid car transporters around, but I wondered if an ex removal truck would be an idea, sure would need ramps making & a winch but should have the height internally?

Or just a big deck beavertail rigid & get a curtainside cover made.

On discussion they don’t currently have an hgv driver, so on a 7.5t would make sence, but pushing the weight a tad, so perhaps on a lighter chassis like the izuzu, canter, or iveco daily types is a better idea as have a tonne or so extra capacity, but most won’t have a 25ft deck without a chassis extension, which I’ve been involved with before & was a faff with an unbalanced prop shaft where it wasn’t done correctly.

Anyway a bit of babble, interested in yr thoughts