PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

jshepguis:
Kidds transport are from Lancaster Dean still going strong for around 65 years you can check their operations on their website.

jshepguis:

Joseph Ash Galvanising from Wallsall Dean.

Thanks for the comments on those 2 companies “jshepguis” :smiley:

windrush:
“HRS” while the Swede would have long ago been recycled into a washing machine or similar! :wink:
“But” Pete, What a quality washing machine that would have made :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Harvey :laughing: :laughing:

Possibly, and so many of them as well? :unamused: They could then be delivered to the stores by 20+ year old Fodens ! :laughing:

Pete.

Harvey dont feed the troll,they dont understand chap ! :smiley: :wink:

Pete , Volvo = 6 Foden = 0 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

ERF-NGC-European:
Blimey Dean, :sunglasses: that’s impressive. Sleeper cab and all. Mind you presuming a Leyland 0.600 lump knocking out 125bhp it’d have been hard work! Robert

Yeah thats a cracking brochure Robert ! :wink:

rigsby:
“Chris Webb”]Good photos of M62 building.
Aye,they called it “The all-weather motorway” and they were rayt,it got all the weather all right.
I’ve got over Woodhead at night when some of our other night lads got stuck ont 62.

Mind you,me arse were twitching. :laughing:

Bloody rotten lot you are . All those pics of the M62 making me feel decidedly ancient , I was carting tarmac to both locations . Windy Hill was not too bad , but across the top was freezing and wet , we dumped hundreds of tons when it had gone too cold to lay .

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Hope your keeping well “rigsby” :wink:

pete smith:
“Punchy Dan” Hi Dean the Foden Alpha 1 bulker is possibly an unpainted Joseph Holloway lorry although I’am not sure as the mudguards on the trailer don’t ring a bell .
Morning Dean,
The Foden belonged to J+L from Tipton, it was one of two identical motors, I’m sure that trailer ended up at Appleby’s, Cheer’s Pete

Thanks for your input Dan. :wink: You still driving a Foden ?

Thanks for the name Pete. :smiley: