Case study. Feet n inches or meters?

cooper1203:
I seem to remember when I did mine they were both imperial and metric

I got my self in a real state about the case study as I couldn’t find any sensible study material. eventually I rang the dvsa and asked them what did they recommend and was told the dvsa haven’t released any official study material. The material I bought including that bloody stupid pamphlet (ok its a book technically) the drivers cpc was a complete waste of time it was asking me all sorts of silly questions like your driving from England to Russia what paperwork do you need. Well if I had a job where I was required to do that then the transport office would provide it. if I was a driver owner then I would do the advanced cpc. 90% of the questions asked were things that would be dealt with on further training. The odd question that was sensible was covered by the theory book (drivers hours and the like).

My advice is don’t fret I know its easier said than done but honestly if your confident with your theory you will be fine. if you want to just bone up on all the rules for drivers hours including double manning and ferry journeys and make sure you can calculate the load weight from the mam and kerbside weights

hope this puts your mind at ease
coop

It sounds like you got stuff covering the Operators CPC, what you consider an advanced CPC, but basically the qualifications you need to run any hire and reward haulage operation, it includes international work even though very few UK operators now run abroad.