Rookie mistake.

the maoster:

elsa Lad:
Hope it wasn’t Pennywell Estate up in Sunderland where you got stuck, or they would had your load off before you had chance to put it in reverse :open_mouth: Are you sure it wasn’t a ambush? :laughing:

It was 2 sisters foods I was going to (can’t remember the name of the ind est now). Problem being that en route I phoned a mate who’d been before and he said “you turn right onto the estate and then take your first right which is a dead end and it’s up there on your right” so I did exactly that and ended up nearly bolloxed. Turns out he’s only ever come from the Newcastle end whereas I’d come from the Teeside end, therefore opposite ends of the estate! Problem confounded by the fact that my sat nav said I was correct.

No dramas at the end of the day and it just meant another 30 minutes wages in my pocket. :wink:

You mean the one on the corner? IIRC sat nav takes you in from the west. Went there about a month ago.

Found it ok, but I did see a bloke reversing an artic with Roy Orbison type glasses on. Wasn’t your goodself was it? :smiley: