Hi All, failed class C Wed 6 th In Liverpool

Thanks for the reply’s people.

Well i did read that review from Tom Archer saying the instructor failed to notice him not checking the blind spot.
I made a short list of schools which consisted on 3.Incidently, Peter Smyths school was there. I was impressed and it was 50/50 with Abacus.
I am disappointed that they said they are unable to fit me in for a couple of hours b4 my retest,in fact highly disappointed.

I am fully taking onboard the info and views of ex drivers and fully trained and checked and certified instructors.
I may have made a bad decision in my chioce, but I’m going to take a gamble and work hard on my mirror routines in my car, have the hour pre- test drive and give it my best.

Its a bitter pill to swallow because I want to have a few hours in between but they can’t offer them.
If I don’t get through, then I will definitely move on , it’s just I felt I was in control of the drive, it really couldn’t have gone any smoother, I’m now fearing I will have the mirror checks under control and have a bad drive. Just hope things pan out on the day.

Incidentally I have an Aviation background and I’m currently a fully licenced and trained and certified U.K. flying instructor.
My training to be an instructor was very very intense,and cost thousands of pounds and many hours of study written exams and flight tests with a flight examiner.
I think that it is very unreasonable to be taught by someone who has had absolutely no training in giving instruction and not have any training and skills. It should be stamped out without a shadow of a doubt.

I would not dream of trying to teach someone to fly without having gone through the training to do so. That said I guess I should have done more homework on my chioce.

Thanks for listening people