Is there any point?

robroy:
:? No point whatsoever, you ain’t voting for a particular party to represent you, you are voting to further the careers of self serving out of touch with reality politicians, who in real terms do not give a [zb] about the likes of you or me.

Which party exactly represents us as the working class??..
Certainly not the party that was designed solely to do so, namely the Labour Party who have completely lost the [zb] plot :bulb: .

The elephant in the room is that actual ‘‘Democracy’’ died in this country a couple of years ago, when the majority was totally ignored by the Govt, when they did not get the referendum result they expected and wanted :bulb: .
Since then we have been drip fed speculation and propaganda that the gullible actually believe :unamused: , telling us we’re all going to suffer terrible fates if Brexit is delivered, followed up by the patronising absolute [zb] insult to said majority that…‘‘You did not know what you were voting for’’…Oh yes I [zb] did man.!! :imp:

It would serve the [zb] s right if nobody voted as a protest, even the whinging remainers could show solidarity and display a respect to democracy by joining the protest.
The old tired adage, (which applies also to this industry) ‘‘If everybody would only stick together’’…yeh right :unamused:
As Billy Connoly once said ‘‘Don’t vote for the bastds it only encourages them’’ and ‘‘The fact that they actually WANT to be politicians says a lot about the type of person they are, so that should be enough to disqualify the [zb] s’’…or words to that effect. :smiley:

I’m sure you could go an delivery some form of brexit couldn’t you rob